Aesthetic plastic surgery operations
- Face and eyelid surgery
- Liposculpture (injection of your own fat to restore the youthful contours of the face and mouth, or to correct body defects)
- Nose and ear surgery
- Breast surgery (augmentation, breast reduction and breast lift)
- Abdominoplasty and body lift after massive weight loss
- Liposuction and body contouring
- Reconstructive surgery and revision of scars
- Trauma and hand surgery
- Excision of keloids and skin cancers, with necessary reconstructive flaps
Cosmetic procedures offered
- Sclerotherapy and electro-dessication for treatment by injection of small spider veins.
- Restylane as a semi-permanent filler used to correct fine lines around the mouth and defects in facial contours. See www.q-med.com for more information
- Botox (a neurotoxin that prevents the contraction of muscles) to be used therapeutically for some selected neurological conditions, severe underarm sweating, and prevention or reduction of lines on the face. See www.botox.com for more information
Aesthetician Treatments offered
Medical Microdermabrasion, which smoothes and freshens the skin by gentle abrasion with fine crystals combined with suction to remove dead skin cells.
Regular treatment with microdermabrasion is used for sun damaged skin, age spots and superficial pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, blackheads and whiteheads, and acne scars. See more on www.parisianpeel.com.
Obagi skin health restoration systems, physician prescribed, which treat sun and acne-damaged skin, fine wrinkles and uneven pigmentation. The systems cleanse and tone the skin and encourage collagen production, resulting in significant improvements in skin elasticity and texture:
Obagi-C Rx System
This is suitable for younger patients, new to skin care and having had no success with over-the-counter skin products.
Obagi Nu-Derm System
This is for more mature patients with sun-damaged skin, acne, wrinkles or skin laxity.
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D.
This is for patients of twelve years old and upwards, with acne. The system does not contain antibiotics.
Obagi Professional -C serum
This is used in combination with the other Obagi products as a booster. It is also used by pregnant women with hyper-pigmentation who cannot use the products containing hydroquinone.
Obagi Blue Peel
This is a chemical peel that can achieve dramatic improvements in many skin problems. See www.obagi.com for more information.
Quantum Intense Pulsed Light improves the appearance of photo-aged skin, removes age spots (sun induced freckles), most benign brown pigments, broken capillaries and redness, through the process of Photo-rejuvenation. See www.lumenis.com for more information.
Light Sheer Diode Laser System delivers pulsed infrared light intended for hair removal, permanent hair reduction, the treatment of leg veins, benign pigmented lesions and ingrown hair. See www.lumenis.com for more information.
Laser Skin Procedures
- Our clinic has several types of lasers
- ND yag laser- for hair removal and of the cosmetic procedures on all skin types , including pigmented skins
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Blue Light for acne treatment
- IPL and Other Lasers
BVI's first MRI-safe pacemaker inserted at Bougainvillea Clinic
Read More »
BVI's first ever laser prostatectomy operation done at Bougainvillea Clinic
Read More »
Bougainvillea Clinic Events Deliver Healthful Community Benefits - Virgin Islands Platinum News
Read More »
8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.,
Monday to Friday
Visit Eureka Medical Clinic