Aesthetic plastic surgery operations
- Face and eyelid surgery
- Liposculpture (injection of your own fat to restore the youthful contours of the face and mouth, or to correct body defects)
- Nose and ear surgery
- Breast surgery (augmentation, breast reduction and breast lift)
- Abdominoplasty and body lift after massive weight loss
- Liposuction and body contouring
- Reconstructive surgery and revision of scars
- Trauma and hand surgery
- Excision of keloids and skin cancers, with necessary reconstructive flaps
Cosmetic procedures offered
- Sclerotherapy and electro-dessication for treatment by injection of small spider veins.
- Restylane as a semi-permanent filler used to correct fine lines around the mouth and defects in facial contours. See www.q-med.com for more information
- Botox (a neurotoxin that prevents the contraction of muscles) to be used therapeutically for some selected neurological conditions, severe underarm sweating, and prevention or reduction of lines on the face. See www.botox.com for more information
Aesthetician Treatments offered
Medical Microdermabrasion, which smoothes and freshens the skin by gentle abrasion with fine crystals combined with suction to remove dead skin cells.
Regular treatment with microdermabrasion is used for sun damaged skin, age spots and superficial pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, blackheads and whiteheads, and acne scars. See more on www.parisianpeel.com.
ZO Skin Health Products
The ZO® Product Portfolio offers a comprehensive approach to skincare with therapeutic, maintenance, prevention, and protection options. ZO® MEDICAL is a therapeutic line for correcting diseased skin, while ZO® SKIN HEALTH is employed for maintenance, daily skincare, anti-aging, and prevention. Their use can be interchanged to promote and maintain skin health at any age.
These products and their accompanying protocols are exclusively provided by physicians to treat a wide range of skin disorders and chronic conditions. These include sun damage (e.g. freckling), discolouration (e.g. melasma), sebum disorders (e.g. acne) and diseases of inflammation (e.g. rosacea). Based on the latest scientific advances in cosmetic chemistry, these products and programs have been optimized to restore cellular function and in turn, skin health.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH
A comprehensive array of products to maintain the results of therapeutic treatments and support daily skin health and protection from the environment. This line provides results-driven therapies to meet your specific skincare needs. Delivering exceptional clinical outcomes, these solutions maintain healthy skin that is strong, smooth, firm, evenly toned, and naturally hydrated.
Bougainvillea Clinic offers the latest advancements in chemical peel technology. The most effective results can be achieved with maximum safety profile and comfort. A variety of epidermal and dermal peels are offered by our skincare professional, but the solution choice will be based upon clinical indication, skin type, and social commitments. Chemical peels can be used to treat conditions such as discolouration, large pores, sun damage, wrinkles, scarring, and rough texture. They promote softer, smoother skin with a homogenous nature and ethereal glow. The Controlled Depth Peel is the platinum procedure at our clinic, providing maximal correction and antiaging benefits.
Quantum Intense Pulsed Light improves the appearance of photo-aged skin, removes age spots (sun induced freckles), most benign brown pigments, broken capillaries and redness, through the process of Photo-rejuvenation. See www.lumenis.com for more information.
Light Sheer Diode Laser System delivers pulsed infrared light intended for hair removal, permanent hair reduction, the treatment of leg veins, benign pigmented lesions and ingrown hair. See www.lumenis.com for more information.
Laser Skin Procedures
- Our clinic has several types of lasers
- ND yag laser- for hair removal and of the cosmetic procedures on all skin types , including pigmented skins
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Blue Light for acne treatment
- IPL and Other Lasers
BVI now second to none: Green Light Laser treatment for urinary obstruction
Read More »
Surgery for Prostate Cancer - Another First For The BVI
Read More »
BVI’s first penile prosthesis for erectile dysfunction implanted at Bougainvillea Clinic
Read More »
8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.,
Monday to Friday
Visit Eureka Medical Clinic